Smile! Smile!

I think I know what you're trying to get at here.

We as people have been brought up to live by a code of moral standards, and anything less is percieved as abnormal or something "wrong." If we don't act a certain way, we aren't accepted into alot of groups, organizations, or even society. We're so tied up in trying to become someone we aren't to fit in other crowds it destroys us.

Anyway that's my interpretation.

p.s. think for yourself, question authority.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

My favorite kind of setting.

Finally someone with the balls had the initiative to make something like this. I love Fallout, and the Mad Max series. I would live in this kind of world if it existed. Good work.

But mainly I had a question... WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT SONG IN THE BEGINNING?!

The Cellmate The Cellmate

Too slow.

It was just too slow.

That Reflection That Reflection

Guitar FX pedal?

Lol, that was one of the newest things I've heard. It had an early 90's rap beat with a led zepplin sounding guitar riff.

Tangent Tangent

Retro Video Games

Although it does kind of remind me of the music from 28 days later. Good work, and keep up the music.

Rythim-Man responds:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. This is my first newgrounds contribution (not counting The Nintendo Game Show part 1 - which got blammed within hours). I am typing my first respond to a review... Wow! Oh yea, and whenever I make a song one of my friends says they heard it before when they probably just heard something like it.
Yea, I want to provide audio - voice or music - for a flash movie since I suck at flash myself so... anyway, you made my day =]. Sorry if I over did it. Ok i'll shut up now.

DJ Karbon - Acid Bath DJ Karbon - Acid Bath

Very nice

Very good work. I was just curious as to what program you use to mix these tracks. How long have you been using the program?

//peace

keep making music.

-Vince

Karbon responds:

I use FL Studio 5 Producers Edition, and Cool Edit Pro. I've used FL for about 3 years, and Cool Edit Pro for 2.